Setup Wizard warning (dependancy files)
Author Message
 Setup Wizard warning (dependancy files)

Hello everyone,

      The last time I used the setup wizard shipped with VB5 a warning
apeared telling me that the dependancy files of COMCTL32.OCX  COMDLG32.OCX
were out of date !
What soul I do ? How do I update them ?

                 Please help me.
                     Thanx. Dave

Wed, 16 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Vb5 Setup wizard and Access violation warning

2. setup/dependancy file HELP

3. Setup wizard warning message

4. Dependancy file confusion while creating VB5 Setup Disk.

5. SETUP WIZARD - Invalid line in setup information file!

6. Windows 95 B, Setup Wizard Issues Setup.EXE on Windows 95 A

7. VB6 my setup program created with the setup wizard is SLOW

8. VB - Setup Wizard - Run SETUP.exe

9. setup tool kit and setup wizard question

10. Setup Wizard: launch app after setup - HOW?

11. Setup errors using setup wizard

12. Windows 95 B, Setup Wizard Issues Setup.EXE on Windows 95 A