ADO Row Size Limitation?
Author Message
 ADO Row Size Limitation?

Hello,

I am developing an application using VB6, ADO 2.0, and SQL Server v6.5.
When I attempt to open an ADO recordset on one of my tables, I get this
error:

"Cursor open failed because the size of the keyset row exceeded maximum
allowed row size."

What is the actual row size limitation in ADO, and is there any way
around it?  The error occurs regardless of my values used for
CursorType, LockType, or CursorLocation.  Other tables with smaller
number of fields work fine.

My temporary solution is to use DAO to access that particular table.
This is undesirable because my project is an IIS appliation.  Any
information would be appreciated.

Thanks!

--

Fri, 20 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB Integrate with the Microsoft Excel Application Problem - Rows Limitation

2. Size Limitations on Procedures ?

3. File Size limitations

4. ADO.NET DataSet.TableName.AddTableNameRow() inserts an extra row

5. MS Access size limitations

6. Jet Size Limitations

7. VB - Access Database Size Limitation

8. MS Access size limitations

9. Random File size-- Any limitations?

10. VBA module size limitation

11. Question - How to get past Listbox Size Limitation??

12. Type Library Size Limitations