ADO could not find the specified provider, help!
Author Message
 ADO could not find the specified provider, help!

I an using VB6 (SP3) and Access97 DB locally. After installing SP3 (dmac 2.1
sp3) and using PDW to distribute, the application runs but does not connect
to the DB. The error message is: ADO could not find the specified provider.
I am referencing Activex dataobject 2.1 library and have changed all
connection strings to use Jet4.0 instead of Jet3.51. All those parts of the
application where I connect from the code work fine, but those parts which
use forms created by wizards just show the error message. In my
developmentPC all works fine.

Wed, 09 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error: ADO could not find specified provider

2. ADO could not find the specified provider

3. ADO could not find the specified provider??????

4. Ado Could not find the specified provider?

5. ADO Could not find the specified provider

6. ADO could not find the specified provider Error!

7. ADO Could not find the specified provider...?

8. error 3706: ADO could not find the specified provider

9. ADO could not find the specified provider?

10. ADO could not find the specified provider

11. ADO could not find the specified provider

12. Error #-2146824582 ADO could not find the specified provider