Beginner database programming question:
Author Message
 Beginner database programming question:

The Data Report designer is one of VB's tools, along with the Data
Environment designer. To get at those two, go to Project --> Components in
VB, and click the Designers tab at the top. Select the two designers
mentioned and click OK. You can now add them from the Project menu.

 - Chris Paterson

Quote:
> Thank you very much for your help
> I'm know reading book about database programming withVB6 the book mention
> there is some tools I can use in VB  To assist me to create data base
like:
> Database designer
> SQL editor
> T-SQL
> Query Designer
> Data Report Designer

> But I can't find any of the mention above, I'm using VB6 Professional
> edition.
> And when setup VB6 Select all option.
> Thank you for your help

Wed, 05 Jan 2005 00:37:23 GMT

1. Absolute beginner in VB4 database programming

2. Beginner has question on simple Qbasic program.

3. Beginner's Programming Question

4. Question of a beginner: How can I create setup programs

5. beginner's question: Outlook forms interacting with Access databases

6. Database Problems (Beginner's stupid questions)

7. Database printing question from a beginner.

8. Beginner database find question

9. Beginner's question on creating database

10. Question from beginner on bitmaps in databases

11. Please help! Beginner database question

12. Beginners question about querying a database