Display
Author Message
 Display

What is the best way to display a long list of names in VB4 when I access a
database. I have tried to use picture on form but I have discovered that
the text is wiped off when a message box appears. Can someone suggest
something for me.

Karl

Sat, 26 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Display

Hi!

The way you do  this is really not very good. However, ist works fine,
when you switch the AutoRedraw to true. The Graphics in your
display will be repainted.

But why do you use DataControl + List ???

Michael Patron

Mon, 28 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Display Image On IE But Cannot Display Acrobat

2. Display in Browser Displays Source instead of Result

3. Display a Label in front of a Frame / How to display a time

4. Display records on screen using display button

5. display form while a modal form is displayed

6. Display the first Field column that the System Stored procedure calls to display in my Datagrid

7. Display the first Field column that the System Stored procedure calls to display in my Datagrid

8. Getting Display Fonts set in Control Panel:Display

9. display non dithering colors for 256 color display

10. The format date displayed is 11/03/97, I would like it to display March 11, 1997.

11. How do I display a specific grey color on a 256 color display without dithering?

12. Can't display non-modal window when modal window is displayed.