How can I import a text file into a sql server using Visual basic5
Author Message
 How can I import a text file into a sql server using Visual basic5

Hi,
        I tried to import (vinculate) a text file into the SQL server. I used DAO,
and i even tried to do it with the sample:Visdata. It wasn't posible. I
don't know what I am doing wrong! And I didn't find much information about
it in the guides. Can someone tell me the best way to do it.Is it posible?

thanks,
        Lilian

Fri, 03 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I import a text file into a sql server using Visual basic5

look up bcp in the SQL Server help

Quote:
> Hi,
>    I tried to import (vinculate) a text file into the SQL server. I used
DAO,
> and i even tried to do it with the sample:Visdata. It wasn't posible. I
> don't know what I am doing wrong! And I didn't find much information
about
> it in the guides. Can someone tell me the best way to do it.Is it
posible?

> thanks,
>    Lilian

Sat, 04 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Import text file in SQL Server 6.5 via SQL in Visual Basic

2. Import text file in SQL Server 6.5 via SQL in Visual Basic

3. using DTS to import a text file in SQL Server 7.0 with VB6

4. Import xls file into SQL Server using VBscript and exe function on remote server

5. Compression file using Visual Basic5

6. VB Codes to Import Text Files to SQL Server

7. Import text file int sql server

8. Using SQL Server to store large text files

9. Import Text(Tab delimited) to SQL Server Table

10. Positioning default AVI viewer using API and Visual Basic5

11. Importing Text to SQL Server Waaaaaayyyy Too Slow!

12. import hebrew text files to mdb files, using VB5