How object-oriented programming tie together with database?
Author Message
 How object-oriented programming tie together with database?

I know that in VB you can create objects and collection of objects.
Quoting from the manual's example, you can create Business object which
contains collection of Employee objects and Product objects and so on.
My question is: How do all this objects tie with existing database
tables.  If you model your problem using objects, Do you still need
database tables to store your data?  If yes, how do you link the objects
with the database?  If no, where do you store your data? Is the data
part of individual object?  Any expert out there who can shed some
light?  Thanks in advance.

Thu, 27 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB Database Tying two forms together so they act like they are using one datacontrol

2. Help Tying a Menu and Status Bar Together

3. How do I tie these strings together

4. IIS and surrogate processes-- how to tie them together

5. Object Oriented vs. Visual Programming

6. Is VB 3 a fully Object oriented programming language

7. General Dll/Object Oriented programming Help

8. Q: Object Oriented Programming

9. Object Oriented Programming in Visual Basic 4/5: info request

10. Object Oriented vs. Visual Programming

11. Object oriented programming question

12. Object oriented programming question