Accessing Visual Foxpro 6.0 with VB 6.0
Author Message
 Accessing Visual Foxpro 6.0 with VB 6.0

Hello All,

1. What is the best method in accessing / editing a database which is
created with Visual Foxpro6.0 using VB6?

2. I believe it is using the ODBC method but is there any free source code
available around somewhere in the web to show how to access it via ODBC?
Somehow, the easier method which is using ADO is limited to only Foxpro ver
3.0 and also Access97.

3. If we want to access to microsoft access 2000 via vb6, is ODBC the only
method available also?

Thanks.

Lim SJ.

Fri, 30 Apr 2004 16:33:22 GMT

1. VB 6.0 - Visual FoxPro 6.0 Tables and VB

2. Reference Visual FoxPro COM Object in VB 6.0

3. VB 6.0 and ODBC - Visual Foxpro tables

4. using Visual FoxPro Databases in Visual Basic 6.0

5. visual basic 6.0 interacting with visual foxpro

6. visual basic interacting with visual foxpro 6.0

7. Accessing FoxPro using VB 6.0 SP3

8. VB 6.0 with VS 6.0 and Access 2000

9. VB 6.0 with VS 6.0 and Access 2000

10. Adding Some Animation In MS Visual (Foxpro) 6.0

11. visual foxpro 6.0 help ?

12. CHATTER: FoxPro DB Engine in Visual Basic 6.0