DateTimeFormat Schema setting
Author Message
 DateTimeFormat Schema setting

Hello there,

Could anyone help me with the following problem: -

I have a Jet database located on one machine and require to export a table
containing date information. The date information is stored in UK
international form.

I am using: -

db.Execute "SELECT * INTO [Text;database=path].filename FROM Table"

To export the data.

I require this to be then imported onto a computer with US International
settings using: -

db.Execute "INSERT INTO Table SELECT * FROM [Text;database=path].filename

Since the exported file has dates in UK format they are corrupt when
imported into US machine.

What settings need to added to the Schema.ini file to achieve this.

Thanks in anticipation

Steve

Mon, 08 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. SCHEMA CHANGES (was: how to update tables schema programatically)

2. update schema for crystal report (.xsd schema)

3. setting textbox maxlength automatically using sql dataset schema???

4. Setting DB-Schema at runtime

5. Setting Schema

6. Setting schema

7. datetimeformat in userform.textbox

8. datetimeformat

9. schema.ini specifications

10. Problem with Schema code

11. Schema.ini problem

12. Performance problems when reading schema data from field objects