Can not drag fields from Data Environment onto Form
Author Message
 Can not drag fields from Data Environment onto Form

I created a simple Data Environment with one command object. Connection test
was successful and I can view the fields under command1. Now I am unable to
drag the fields from data environment on to the form (also onto a data
report). There is no drag icon while dragging and basically when dragged,
nothing happens. I have done this many times before and never had this
problem. Also when I refresh the connection by clicking on the Refresh
button in data environment window, VB crashes. What is going wrong ?

This is driving me nuts. I reinstalled VB including database items of visual
studio6 but still the problem persists.

Any leads will be greatly appreciated

Regards
Venkata Krishna

Fri, 12 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. drag-and-drop from Data Environment designer onto custom control

2. Data Report Designer - Field Drag and Drop not functioning

3. DRAG an ATTACHMENT from an outlook incoming email message, ONTO a vb6 form directly

4. Drag FILENAME from explorer and DROP onto VB form

5. Dragging Desktop Icon onto Form

6. Drag Files onto Form

7. VB4.0-32 OCX CreateObject vs drag onto form

8. unable to drag controls onto form

9. unable to drag controls onto the form?

10. drag OUTLOOK Attachment file ONTO a vb6 form directly

11. Drag an Rectangle onto a Form with hDc and API

12. Drag items onto windows form my app???