run-time error '91'
Author Message
 run-time error '91'

I get a run time error (Object variable not set) whenever
I try to use a recordset method on a data control.  Do I
need a "set..." statement?  If so, what do I set it to?

Sat, 25 Sep 2004 00:14:26 GMT
 run-time error '91'
The recordset hasn't been opened yet. Try "Data1.Refresh" before you access
the recordset

Luke

rights.)

Sun, 26 Sep 2004 17:00:56 GMT

1. RUN TIME ERROR '91':

2. Run-time error '91' - HELP

3. Run Time Error '91'?

4. VB Run-time error '91'

5. Run-time error '91'

6. Runtime error '91'

7. Runtime error '91'

8. >Run-Time Error Message '91'

9. Run-time error '91' with ADODC Recordset commands

10. Run - time error '91' Object variable or With block variable not set

11. Run-time error '91' Object variable or With block variable not set

12. HELP : Error 91 : Run-Time Error 91 Object Variable or With