FAX and VB5- I wonder if someone can answer this!
Author Message
 FAX and VB5- I wonder if someone can answer this!

Hello,

I am having trouble writing code to send faxes in Visual Basic. I'm
trying to send a fax to a number entered in a text-box. At the same time

I would like for the fax wizard not to appear and set all the settings
through the VB code. I know this is possible through MAPI but I am
unable to do it.

Thanks in advance,

Roy Rubin

Fri, 18 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. FAX and VB5- I wonder if someone can answer this

2. FAX AND VB5- I wonder if someone can answer this!

3. FAX and VB5 - I wonder if someone can answer this!!

4. How can I send faxes directly from VB5 to microsoft fax

5. Outlook Send/Receive - Someone knows the answer

6. Someone must know the answer???

7. SOMEONE must be able to answer this one...?

8. Would someone answer a question for me?

9. Someone please answer me!!!!!

10. SOMEONE must be able to answer this one...?

11. hope someone has answer to this ?

12. Here is a question not about VB but w2000 if someone knows the answer