Setting a reports recordset in VB
Author Message
 Setting a reports recordset in VB

I'm trying to open a report in access with VB, that's not a problem. The problem
I'm having is I would like to set the recordset for the reprot in VB and pass
that to access97. Anyone have a simple way of doing this?

Sat, 24 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB Reporting: 1 Report, Multiple Unrelated Recordsets....

2. Not able to assign an ADO recordset as the recordsource/set of a report or form

3. Passing parameters / setting a report's recordset

4. Set Sub-Report Data from ADO recordset

5. Set Data.recordset = recordset should work?

6. Setting Datacontrol.recordset = other recordset

7. Set Recordset to Nothing vs Recordset.close

8. how to set recordset clone to second child level recordset in shape command

9. recordset.close vs. set recordset=nothing

10. Set Recordset = Nothing or Recordset.close

11. Setting recordset for access with VB

12. Any VB example code for setting and detecting the timeout on a ADO Recordset.Open