VB6 vs Excel vs Access...
Author Message
 VB6 vs Excel vs Access...

Hi all,

I am trying to write an application which will open the ACCESS database
and run query from there and dump the info into Excel spreadsheet.  Can
anyone tell me how to control the Excel and Access objects in VB code?
Or if you know any reference, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Peter

Sun, 04 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB6 vs Excel vs Access...

2. Newbie confused: VB6 vs VB.Net vs VBScript vs VBA

3. Newbie confused: VB6 vs VB.Net vs VBscript vs VBA

4. Access vs SQL Server vs Sybase vs Oracle

5. VB6 vs Excel and Access

6. VB4 vs. VB5 vs VB6 for database applications

7. VB4 vs VB5 vs VB6

8. VB5 vs VB6, DAO vs ADO?

9. VB5 vs VB6, DAO vs ADO?

10. VB6 vs Win2000 vs LoadString

11. ADO access to Excel: Exclusive vs Shared Access

12. BMP Vs JPG Vs PictureBox Vs Resource file