Data Report page Setting
Author Message
 Data Report page Setting

I want to change my report from A4(P) to A4(L), Bucause I have lot of
columns need to print. But I do not know the seting value. I try a lot of
times.But fail . Please tell me how to setting it and teh setting
values.Thank you  a lot1

Fri, 08 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setting page layout in Data Report

2. How to set the orientation of the report in Data Report

3. printing without crystal report or data report for non data base reports

4. How to pass page settings when open report?

5. Setting .page property in reports

6. Crystal Report Print a Set of Pages

7. Dynamically Set ControlSources in Data Access Page

8. Disconnected record set and paging to display additional data on the web

9. Page Header in Data Report

10. Data Report Question - Printing Multiple Pages

11. OLEAUT32.DLL: Invalid Page Fault When Loading Data Report

12. VB6 Data Report Design Causes Invalid Page Fault