Exporting and importing records of a db
Author Message
 Exporting and importing records of a db

My application has three tables in the db, and I want to be able to
export whole records from each table.  Anyone done that?  The
application is like a PIM, where I want to export schedules, contact
lists, etc. in a native format.

Dennis,

Sat, 01 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Exporting and importing records of a db
Where do you want to export it to???

Quote:
> My application has three tables in the db, and I want to be able to
> export whole records from each table.  Anyone done that?  The
> application is like a PIM, where I want to export schedules, contact
> lists, etc. in a native format.

> Dennis,

Sun, 02 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Exporting and importing records of a db
Eelco,
   Thanks for the append.  The data gets exported to another copy of the
application on someone else's computer.

Dennis,

Quote:

> Where do you want to export it to???

> > My application has three tables in the db, and I want to be able to
> > export whole records from each table.  Anyone done that?  The
> > application is like a PIM, where I want to export schedules, contact
> > lists, etc. in a native format.

> > Dennis,

Sun, 02 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Exporting and importing records of a db

2. Export/Import access DB to comma delimited file

3. IMport/Export DB Utility

4. IMport/Export DB Utility

5. XML or Access DB/ADO Import/Export??

6. Exporting selected records to new DB (access and VB3)

7. Exporting Access DB to DB III thru VB?

8. export data from one access db to same db on another machine using vb6

9. accessing records in one secure DB from another secure DB - programatically

10. Moving record from one DB to another DB

11. Passing records from a VB App DB to an ASP DB trough Internet with Dial-Up

12. Error 3423 - Cannot use ODBC to import from, export to, or link an external Acce