Error 3197, the jet database stopped
Author Message
 Error 3197, the jet database stopped

My (Dutch) VB6 application gives the following error:

De microsoft jet database engine heeft het proces gestopt omdat u en een
andere gebruiker dezelfde gegevens progeren te wijzigen.

Nobody else has opened the mdb file.

Please help !

Sat, 24 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Error 3197, the jet database stopped
Check out:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q182/8/67.ASP?LN=EN-...
n&FR=0

Quote:
> My (Dutch) VB6 application gives the following error:

> De microsoft jet database engine heeft het proces gestopt omdat u en een
> andere gebruiker dezelfde gegevens progeren te wijzigen.

> Nobody else has opened the mdb file.

Sat, 19 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Puzzling Error - 3197 - Jet Stopped Process?

2. Error: 3197 Description: The Microsoft jet database engine ...

3. 3197 Microsoft Jet database engine

4. Error 3197 - Data has changed, operation stopped - singleuser

5. Jet Engine Error 3197 without Edit

6. Database error 3197

7. Need help Re: Possible Causes For 3197 - Data Has Changed - Operation Stopped

8. Error 3197 because of corrupted Memo fields in Access 2 database, using Jet 3.50.

9. Error 3197

10. Error 3197?

11. Run-Time Error 3197 - please help its driving me insane

12. error using recordset.edit method (3197)