Advice about good books concerning Database Programming with Visual Basic
Author Message
 Advice about good books concerning Database Programming with Visual Basic

would appreciate recommendations!!

ofer.

Tue, 31 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Advice about good books concerning Database Programming with Visual Basic

Quote:
> would appreciate recommendations!!

Wrox Press: Connell's book is (I think) "Beginning VB6 Databases", and I
believe Williams wrote "Professional VB6 Databases" (I'm not by my
bookshelf, but visit www.wrox.com and follow the database link)
--
Jim in Cleveland
If you're writing to me, in my address

Tue, 31 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Advice about good books concerning Database Programming with Visual Basic
White-paper and sample code at http://www.vbexpress.com - free.

Quote:
> would appreciate recommendations!!

> ofer.

Wed, 01 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Advice about good books concerning Database Programming with Visual Basic
didn't find any white paper or code under at http://www.vbexpress.com -
free. didn't find any
good books in that site either :-(

Quote:
> White-paper and sample code at http://www.vbexpress.com - free.

> > would appreciate recommendations!!

> > ofer.

Wed, 01 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Advice about good books concerning Database Programming with Visual Basic
Try www.wrox.com I have several of their books. Generally very good.

I usually purchase from Amazon.com or if in UK from Amazon.co.uk for best
prices.
"Beginning Visual Basic 6 Database Programming" by John Connell Publisher
Wrox ISBN 1-861001-06-1 is excellent and leads you by the proverbial hand.

Regards
Dave

Quote:

> would appreciate recommendations!!

> ofer.

Thu, 02 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Advice about good books concerning Database Programming with Visual Basic

very good book:
Jeffrey P. McManus
"Database Access with Visual Basic 6"

Fri, 10 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. REQ: Good books after Dummies 101: Visual Basic Programming

2. Recommend me a good book on Visual Basic programming for beginners

3. REQ: Good books after Dummies 101: Visual Basic Programming

4. Need a good Visual Basic Database book

5. Best Book for Visual Basic 4.0 Database

6. Need advice about checking for program install/Win 98 Concerns

7. Are there good books on Visual Basic?

8. good books on visual basic

9. Read best Visual Basic books online for free!

10. The best Visual Basic books are reviewed!

11. Good books for advance Visual Basic/Access

12. Good Book for Visual Basic