Error 2100 -- report pagelength too long?
Author Message
 Error 2100 -- report pagelength too long?

I am dynamically building a report and in doing so, I insert
subreports and pagebreaks based on a calculation with the
"top" parameter of CreateReportControl.  After the third
page my subreport is to be inserted with top=30055.  An
error message appears "Run-time error 2100.  The control
or subform control is too large for this location."

Where is it specified the max value and how can I work around
this?

ed

Fri, 22 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Shrink Huge Bitmaps ( > 2100 * 2100 pixels)

2. Year 2100 Bug !!!!

3. Select HP 2100 Printer Tray in VBA

4. Year 2100 bug !!!!

5. Calendar control max year is 2100

6. Printing to an HP 2100

7. VB4: Pagelength problem printing labels

8. Pagelength DataReports

9. Crystal Reports ASP Application hangs when running long reports

10. Pagelength DataReports