Accessing Clipper Index Files through VB (.ntx)
Author Message
 Accessing Clipper Index Files through VB (.ntx)

I wonder if anyone knows of a way to to allow me to use the clipper index
files while accessing .dbf databases in VB.

Is there a shareware tool or maybe ADO driver that will allow me to do that?

I have heard of codebase6 but was unable to access there web site as listed
in yahoo and other resources.

Tue, 27 May 2003 07:58:08 GMT
 Accessing Clipper Index Files through VB (.ntx)
Have a look at Apollo:

http://www.vistasoftware.com/apollo_oledb.asp

Quote:
> I wonder if anyone knows of a way to to allow me to use the clipper index
> files while accessing .dbf databases in VB.

> Is there a shareware tool or maybe ADO driver that will allow me to do
that?

> I have heard of codebase6 but was unable to access there web site as
listed
> in yahoo and other resources.

Tue, 27 May 2003 08:41:54 GMT

1. VB 5.0 and Clipper index NTX files (Help )

2. VB 5.0 and Clipper index files NTX ( I need Help)

3. using Clipper DBF files with NTX indexes

4. Looking for a DLL for VB to access Clipper NTX file

5. VB4: Including Clipper NTX as Index

6. NTX indexes on DBF files within VB

7. Visual Basic and Clipper Dbf/Ntx Files

8. Use of dbf, ntx Clipper file

9. ? Clipper NTX for VB

10. dbf files indexed with clipper and access

11. Accessing Clipper files/indexes

12. dbf files indexed with clipper and access