Is it possible to use form on access97 via vb5 program?
Author Message
 Is it possible to use form on access97 via vb5 program?

I had created a table and all form on access97 but i would not like to use
switchboard manager on access97. I would like to create my own main menu on
vb5 and use some form that created on access97. Could anybody adivise or
outline me, How to do that?
Thank you very much in advance.

Fri, 18 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using Access97 forms in VB5

2. Converting Access97 form to VB5 Pro form

3. App in VB5 using Access97 incompatible with machine using Access 2000

4. App in VB5 using Access97 incompatible with machine using Access 2000

5. Using access97 with VB4 (32) is it possible?

6. Set-up program for my Access97/VB5 application

7. I am using the Compare MS Project COM Program and having issues

8. Need help on using access97 as the database of a vb program

9. Need help on using access97 as the database of a vb program

10. Need help on using access97 as the database of a vb program

11. Searching Access97 using VB5

12. VB5 and Access97 Forms