How Excel as RS via ADO or DAO
Author Message
 How Excel as RS via ADO or DAO

How can I open an existing Excel worksheet/workbook as a recordset via
ADO or DAO?

       my employer, Merck & Co., Inc.  All responsibility for the statements
       sender.

Fri, 30 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How Excel as RS via ADO or DAO
You can use either ADO or DAO to connect to an Excel file using the "Excel
ODBC" driver.  Set up the ODBC driver and use it like you would most other
databases.  Sorry, I'm not extremely proficient at the syntax to get the
data from Excel.

Quote:

>How can I open an existing Excel worksheet/workbook as a recordset via
>ADO or DAO?

>       The contents of this message express only the sender's opinion.
>       This message does not necessarily reflect the policy or views of
>       my employer, Merck & Co., Inc.  All responsibility for the
statements
>       made in this Usenet posting resides solely and completely with the
>       sender.

Fri, 30 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Bounding Datalist with Rs via Open or Rs via cmd.execute

2. ado recordset runs slower than dao rs

3. ADO rs.open via Jet 3.5

4. ADO RS > EXCEL

5. HowTo export ADO/RS to Excel File?

6. transferring data from excel via dao

7. Import Excel worksheets via VB and DAO?

8. Linking Excel to Access via DAO

9. DAO / ADO via DCOM

10. DAO / ADO via DCOM

11. Connect To Excel Through ADO/DAO