Creating mdb file from scratch in code
Author Message
 Creating mdb file from scratch in code

I have been trying to figure out how to program the creation of an mdb file
from scratch in code. Presently, I declare a variable as Database, use Set
<variable> = CompactDatabase(arguments) to copy all tables and fields form
an existing template. Now that worked very nicely but it is too easy for
users to just accidentally or willfully change the template. Is there a way
of creating the records and tables, and fields using code only or if this
option is better, is there a way of integrating the template with the .exe
so as to make it inaccessible to users? Any help would be greatly
appreciated and ideas for improvement will be considered. Thanks.

Eric T. Clermont

access to newsgroups. Thanks again.

Wed, 07 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating mdb file from scratch in code

2. Creating an mdb database from scratch

3. Creating a new MDB file with code.

4. Creating mdb file with code

5. how to conver a email address text file to mdb file use code

6. open mdb file and create several tab delimited ascii files

7. VB Code to create Access .MDB

8. Code for creating BIBLIO.mdb example

9. Is it possible to create a classmodule from scratch with VBA

10. Can VBA create an Access report from scratch?

11. Creating Email Headers From Scratch/MAPI???

12. How can I create a control from scratch?