SQL Package failure
Author Message
 SQL Package failure

Hi All,

I am trying to execute a package on our SQL 2000 server. Here is the
code

Set oPackage = CreateObject("DTS.Package")
oPackage.LoadFromSQLServer "fm11", "EDIFILES", "********", , , , ,
"Import EDI Details"
oPackage.Execute

This works fine on my NT4 workstation but as soon as I try and execute
it on a Windows 2000 workstation I get an error

Runtime Error 429
ActiveX  Component can't create object.

can anyone help me solve this problem?

Many thanks

Stephen Cassidy

Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:43:49 GMT

1. Executing DTS Packages--preliminary failures

2. Help with SQL UpDate Failure

3. application program failure when sql data field greate

4. ado vb6 sql 6.5 trusted connect failure

5. Failure to create OLE object in SQL stored proc

6. How To Aviod SQL Server Login Failure Dialog Box through Visual Basic

7. ODBC failure on LIKE SQL

8. Executing SQL Server DTS package in VBA code

9. Call a SQL Local Package

10. SQL Server Packages and VB.Net

11. Scirpting around VB and SQL Server DTS package.

12. calling a SQL 7 DTS package