How do i declare global variables
Author Message
 How do i declare global variables

how, do i set global variables, which are accesible throughout the whole
project. please let me know. it is very important since i found an error and
i think this is because of the scope of the variable wrongly declared.
please help me in this issue will be thank full.
bye take care, ram.

Sat, 21 Aug 2004 17:42:56 GMT
 How do i declare global variables
Create a new '.bas' module in your project, and set up
your global variables as follows:

Public myVariable As String
Public myCounter  As Integer
etc.

Quote:

Sat, 21 Aug 2004 21:35:05 GMT
 How do i declare global variables
Public keyword... check out VBhelp...

Sat, 21 Aug 2004 23:41:57 GMT
 How do i declare global variables
Hi!

Define it in a module with

Public variable as type

Greetings
Gabriel

Quote:
> how, do i set global variables, which are accesible throughout the whole
> project. please let me know. it is very important since i found an error
and
> i think this is because of the scope of the variable wrongly declared.
> please help me in this issue will be thank full.
> bye take care, ram.

Sun, 22 Aug 2004 00:11:10 GMT
 How do i declare global variables
Depending on what you have in your project, you can either do:

   Public myVar1 as String, myVar2 as Long

in the General Declarations of the main form (the first form loaded
when the project starts), or create a .BAS module and put it in the
General Declarations there, if you have another need to create a .BAS
module.

No doubt there are other ways that I'm not aware of.

Dave

Sun, 22 Aug 2004 01:20:43 GMT
 How do i declare global variables

Quote:
> Depending on what you have in your project, you can either do:

>    Public myVar1 as String, myVar2 as Long

> in the General Declarations of the main form (the first form loaded
> when the project starts), or create a .BAS module and put it in the
> General Declarations there, if you have another need to create a .BAS
> module.

> No doubt there are other ways that I'm not aware of.

> Dave

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 10:32:20 GMT

1. How do I declare a static global variable ?

2. declare global variables

3. How do you declare a global variable in the constants module

4. declaring global variables

5. declaring global variables/constants?

6. Declaring Global Variables

7. Cannot assign a variable declared as a string to a variable declared as data type

8. help: how and where to declare a global variable

9. How to declare global variables ?

10. How to declare global variables ?

11. How do i declare global variables

12. Global Variables / Global Objects