missing disk results a blue screen
Author Message
 missing disk results a blue screen

Hello
In a VB program I referenced a recordset to a database on the floppy. When I
remove the floppy and close the program (i.e. with <AltF4>) a blue screen
results telling me to insert the floppy again.
I tried to set all databases an recordsets in the workspace to NOTHING but
it did not work.

Is there an other way to prevent the blue screen.

Thanks for answers
Roland

Sat, 24 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. QBasic: putting total screen on disk when SCREEN-mode=13

2. blue screen while in word 97

3. Blue Screen of Death/MSWINSCK.OCX Hell

4. PDH.DLL causes blue-screen.

5. Blue Screen, How do I suppress?????

6. Blue Screen of Death

7. Blue screening for VB

8. blue screen of death or winlogon.exe error after creating users with .vbs

9. vbscript causes blue screen

10. Comm control causes blue screen.

11. Export to excel generates blue screen error...

12. Repeatable Blue Screen for one Report!