How to keep modifications in memory ?
Author Message
 How to keep modifications in memory ?

Hi,

I have to make diffrents modifications in my database witch is classified
by categories (using SQL quiery).

How can I display at the end of my session, (in a messagebox for example),
each category on which I have made a change ?

Thank you for your attention,

Victor

Wed, 17 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Keeping Track of Database Modifications?!?!

2. Memory keep growing

3. Component keeping old variables in memory

4. mtx memory usage keeps growing?

5. Internet Transfer Control Keeps Eating Memory

6. WebBrowser keep memory

7. Memory, Memory and more Memory

8. Crystal 4.5: Keep together does not keep together...

9. Record modification date information?

10. Access 97 VBA modifications not visible in Access 2000

11. How to copy/append entire record with modification to one field

12. Modification of a postal adress : extraction of strings