Storing and Retrieving Images in SQL Server 6.5
Author Message
 Storing and Retrieving Images in SQL Server 6.5

I need to store, retrieve and subsequently display an image from a SQL
Server table. Does anyone know where I can get a code sample using ADO?

Thanks!!

Mon, 21 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Project: Retrieving text fields from SQL Server 6.5

2. Storing and Retrieving Images in SQL Server

3. Store and retrieve image on SQL server 7.0 using VB 6.0

4. Storing and Retrieving Images from Sql Server

5. Locking in VB5 and SQL Server 6.5 using stored procs

6. Stored Procedures with VB5/SQL Server 6.5

7. Storing *.bmp,*.gif,*.jpg files into SQL Server 6.5 datatbase

8. executing SQL Server 6.5 stored procedure using VB 5

9. Problem with Crystal Reports and Excel OLE-object stored in SQL Server 6.5 and vertical text

10. S10008 Error From SQL Server 6.5 Running VB 5.0 Stored Procedures

11. SQL Server 6.5 Stored Procs

12. SQL Server 6.5 Stored Procs