outlook and access(VB)
Author Message
 outlook and access(VB)

hi folk,

how is it possible to transfer email data from Access to Outlook
(outgoing mail)?

thanks

Sat, 01 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 outlook and access(VB)

Quote:
> hi folk,

> how is it possible to transfer email data from Access to Outlook
> (outgoing mail)?

> thanks

Open Access ,create a module and set a reference to outlook
then try something like that:

    Dim MailForSend As Outlook.MailItem

    Dim ol As Outlook.Application

    Dim lsText As String

    Set ol = CreateObject("outlook.application")
    Set MailForSend = ol.CreateItem(olMailItem)
    lsText = "Yours text"
    With MailForSend

        .Subject = "Your subject"
        .Body = lsText
        .BCC = "if you want to send someone else"
        .Send
    End With

    Set ol = Nothing

But it's more practice to set the reference to outlook from vb,open the
mdb either from VB...
Good luck!
--
I'm happy VBing

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Mon, 03 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Access report to Outlook/ Open Outlook and mail report

2. Accessing Outlook Adressbook without starting Outlook

3. How Can I access outlook attached files outside outlook

4. Messaging Source: Outlook.exe or Outlook Web Access

5. Outlook Object Model in Access + Outlook View Control

6. Access report to Outlook/ Open Outlook and mail report

7. Outlook mail manipulation from within Access VB

8. how to access outlook public folders from VB

9. Error in accessing Outlook objects with VB

10. Accessing Outlook 98 (POP3) Contacts with VB 5

11. How can I access outlook emails from VB

12. outlook and vb for applications with access?