Issues related to programming with Oracle databases
Author Message
 Issues related to programming with Oracle databases

I'm looking for a good resource on writing applications
with Oracle DB connectivity. I've searched far and wide on
the search engines and haven't found anything worth
mentioning. I've posted to a couple of groups in the
Microsoft database realm and in general have not gotten
much of a response. I assume it may be due to the fact
that many programmers that work primarily with Microsoft
technology are using SQL Server (I don't really have a
choice in the matterj). So if there are any other Oracle
folks out there that have run into this as well, I'd
really appreciate it if you could point me in the right
direction.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
E.H.

Tue, 04 Jan 2005 06:10:41 GMT

1. Program won't end, related to Database?

2. Not getting all expected records due to date-time issue in the Oracle database

3. Programming related programs and utilities

4. Programming related programs and utilities

5. Programming related programs and utilities

6. Programming related programs and utilities

7. Programming related programs and utilities

8. Programming related programs and utilities

9. Programming related programs and utilities

10. Programming related programs and utilities

11. Help: Slow open of document/Template related issue

12. WinFroms -- Datagrid and Dataset related issues.