.mdb file path in crystal report
Author Message
 .mdb file path in crystal report

Hello,

I have a following question : -

A report is created in Crystal Report application which has "set
location" defined where an access .mdb file is located.

I save the file as test.rpt.  I am also able to invoke this report by
using the crystal report control in vb 4.0.

I would like to know how can i define in vb 4.0 (before it uses test.rpt
on the screen) to make sure the path where access .mdb is defined
previously is correct. If not correct then how i can implement so it
will know the correct path of an access .mdb file.

Thanks in advance

- Rehan

Sun, 27 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. changing .mdb path in crystal report using vb 4.0

2. changing .mdb path in crystal report using vb 4.0

3. Crystal Reports - relative path in report file name

4. Crystal Reports 6 and Setting MDB File Name and Location

5. Crystal Reports does'nt recogonize my MDB file

6. Crystal Reports 6 and Setting MDB File Name and Location

7. Crystal Report & .mdb files under VB6

8. Crystal Reports 6 and Setting MDB File Name and Location

9. Need Crystal Reports Sample File - CRAZE.MDB -- Help

10. Need Crystal Reports Sample File - CRAZE.MDB -- Help

11. Crystal Reports 6 and Setting MDB File Name and Location

12. Set the Data Link File path in crystal report by Visual Basic coding