DB2 & VB Row Level Locking
Author Message
 DB2 & VB Row Level Locking

We are using DB2 Universal Database Ver 5  for NT and Visual Basic Ver 5 to
develop a client-server application.  We use BeginTrans before Insert or
Update, and use CommitTrans to commit the database changes.

Between BeginTrans and CommitTrans, the data table is
locked. DB2 has row level locking.  Other concurrent users or processes can
not access the same
table.

What are we doing wrong????
Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Sun, 27 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Access 97 Row-Level Record Locking

2. row-level locking with dao and access 2000

3. Command Object vs Connection Object for Row Level Locking

4. Command Object vs Connection Object for Row Level Locking

5. Row Level Locking Help???

6. Row level locking with an Access 97 DB ?

7. Row Level Locking

8. How to do record/row level locking?

9. How do I apply row-level locking in SQL server with ADO

10. Row-Level locking in Access 2002 e VB6

11. Command Object vs Connection Object for Row Level Locking

12. Row-level locking