MS ACCESS data to MS EXCEL directly
Author Message
 MS ACCESS data to MS EXCEL directly

I need some help in sending data directly into a MS Excel file from a
recordset in MS Access 97.

I understand that I can create an object Excel.Application but by doing it
the way the system will bring up Excel and populate the cell one by one. If
I have a recordset that contain 2-3 thousand record it take a long time to
finish.

Anyone with any better way ???

Tue, 13 Apr 2004 01:36:29 GMT
 MS ACCESS data to MS EXCEL directly
Hello!

As far as I know there are no direct ways. The fastest
one, I tried was writin Access data to an *.csv file

Alex Fimine

Quote:

Tue, 13 Apr 2004 06:55:27 GMT
 MS ACCESS data to MS EXCEL directly
Hi,

With DAO database or ADO connection object, we can execute this command:

"SELECT * INTO test IN 'C:\test.xls' 'EXCEL 5.0;' FROM Table1"

Then it will generate a Excel file.

Hope this helps!

Luke

(This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
rights. You assume all risk for your use. Copy Right, 2001 Microsoft
Corporation. All rights reserved.)

Tue, 13 Apr 2004 09:43:57 GMT
 MS ACCESS data to MS EXCEL directly
Hi,

With DAO database or ADO connection object, we can execute this command:

"SELECT * INTO test IN 'C:\test.xls' 'EXCEL 5.0;' FROM Table1"

Then it will generate a Excel file.

Hope this helps!

Luke

(This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
rights. You assume all risk for your use. Copy Right, 2001 Microsoft
Corporation. All rights reserved.)

Tue, 13 Apr 2004 09:55:17 GMT

1. data exchange between MS Excel and MS Project

2. ADO ,MS Access and MS Excel

3. Ms Excel and Ms Access Problem

4. Script MS-Access Import of MS-Excel?

5. ADO ,MS Access and MS Excel

6. how to access a MS Access report directly from an asp.net application

7. looking for conversion software for MS Excel 4.0 (ELM) to MS Excel 5.0 visual Basic

8. How does one look at data in an open MS access aplication from MS Word

9. Use VBScript to read data from MS-Access to MS-Outlook

10. Automatically Emailing Data from MS Access to MS Outlook

11. Automatically Emailing Data from MS Access to MS Outlook

12. Saving data in MS Project 98 to MS Access