Getting List of Stored Queries in Access using ADO
Author Message
 Getting List of Stored Queries in Access using ADO

Hi

I have tried using the OpenSchema to list the Stored queries in a Access

database with no luck. I get the list of tables but not the queries.
I've tried asSchemaTables but I think that only lists table info.
I've tried adSchemaViewTableUsage and ColumnUsage and I get a Run-Time
3251.

Is there some other way to list the stored queries thru ADO????

Thanks
Steve

adSchemaTables
TABLE_CATALOG
TABLE_SCHEMA
TABLE_NAME
TABLE_TYPE
adSchemaViewColumnUsage
VIEW_CATALOG
VIEW_SCHEMA
VIEW_NAME
adSchemaViewTableUsage
VIEW_CATALOG
VIEW_SCHEMA
VIEW_NAME

Tue, 16 Dec 2003 22:40:24 GMT

1. Store Query in Access Database Using ADO

2. getting the return value of a stored function using ADO

3. Newbie:Getting a recordset from a stored procedure using ADO

4. using ADO to create a stored query

5. How can I query a stored procs Input/Output parameters using ADO

6. Cannot get ADO in VB to recognize a Access parameterized query as stored procedure

7. ACCESS ADO vs a "STORED QUERY"

8. Cannot get ADO in VB to recognize a Access parameterized query as stored procedure

9. Getting a picture stored in access using DAO or RDO

10. From: Getting a picture stored in access using DAO or RDO

11. using VB to query web data and store in access

12. Using stored Access Query in VB 6