CommitTrans Problem...(Error Msg:No open cursor or cursor closed)
Author Message
 CommitTrans Problem...(Error Msg:No open cursor or cursor closed)

--------------94B3D39FEDA183EEA5DB4FD7

We trying to upgrade our codes from VB4.0 Ent.Ed.  to  VB5.0 Enterprise
Edition
This code correctly working with VB40

     rdo_x.resultset.BeginTrans

               ........ any update codes

    rdo_x.resultset.CommitTrans

    if rdo_x.resultset.rowcount<>0 then  <-- Error message occured here
in VB5.0
    end if

Whe we compiled with VB50, received error "Runtime Error 40088 No open
cursor or cursor closed"...

Is there any bug???
Any idea???

--
Selim BAGCILAR

--------------94B3D39FEDA183EEA5DB4FD7

begin:          vcard
fn:             Selim BAGCILAR
n:              BAGCILAR;Selim

x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
end:            vcard

--------------94B3D39FEDA183EEA5DB4FD7--

Sat, 25 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 CommitTrans Problem...(Error Msg:No open cursor or cursor closed)

You might try saving out the rowcount _before_ you execute CommitTrans.

Clayton Jones

Sat, 25 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. CommitTrans Problem (No open cursor or cursor closed)

2. No Open Cursor or Cursor Closed

3. Sybase/VB - 40088 No cursor open or cursor closed w/ stored procs

4. "Open cursor not closed"

5. How to resolve "no open cursor or cursor closed" error message

6. "No open cursor or cursor closed" error

7. cursor closed error with temporary tables

8. Open Cursor Error

9. Error attempting to open a recordset with a read only cursor

10. Maximum open cursors -problems with VB4, RDO, Oracle71 and ODBC

11. "no open cursor or cursor closed" when using Addnew for Remote Data Objects

12. colored CURsor and ANImated cursor files