Problem selecting records using ADO/Report designer component 6
Author Message
 Problem selecting records using ADO/Report designer component 6

I am having problems with this.  I imported an existing report, but, even
based on the criteria below it still returns all records in the file.
----
Dim Report As New CrystalReport1
Dim rs As New ADOR.Recordset

rs.Open "SELECT * FROM history WHERE [weekno] = 5",
"Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.3.51;Persist Security Info=False;Data Source="
& App.Path & "\data.mdb"
Report.Database.SetDataSource rs

CRViewer1.ReportSource = Report
CRViewer1.ViewReport
----
Can anyone help?

Sun, 01 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem selecting records using ADO/Report designer component 6

2. Selecting records with CR Designer Component ?

3. Invalid TLV Record in Report Designer Component?

4. Has someone used the Crystal Report Designer Component?

5. Changing Groups Using Report Designer Component

6. Using Crystal Report Designer Component need to use mulitiple databases with same tables

7. Using Crystal 8.0 Report Designer Component

8. PDSMON.DLL problem with Report Designer Component

9. Report Designer Component - Install problems

10. Report Designer Component Problem With RecordSelectionFormula

11. Crystal Reports 6 Report Designer Component

12. Crystal Reports Report Designer Component