visual foxpro links
Author Message
 visual foxpro links

Hi,
Working with VB6, sp5, and trying to connect to visual fox
pro database, but don't have the proper connectors
installed.  Downloaded the latest drivers for mdac and
jet, which installed fine, and the vfp msi won't install
because it is included with W2K, yet it is not showing up
as an option.
Since we are new to this, I'd appreciate some advice on
getting the connector installed.
Thanks,
Tiffany Rudolph
PROMOTECH

Wed, 13 Oct 2004 07:07:14 GMT

1. Acces97 Linking to Visual FoxPro

2. linking to visual foxpro

3. Linking Access 97 to Visual Foxpro 3.0 via ODBC

4. linking to visual foxpro

5. Visual Basic linking to a Foxpro Database

6. NEED FOXPRO/VISUAL FOXPRO PROGRAMMER!!!!

7. Any native database to use in VB, like DBF foxPro table in Visual Foxpro, with no ado connection and recordet need, like visual foxpro?

8. Visual FoxPro indexing in Visual Basic

9. using Visual FoxPro Databases in Visual Basic 6.0

10. access table updated by Visual Basic passed on to visual Foxpro

11. Visual Foxpro or Visual Basic

12. Visual Basic 6 and Visual Foxpro