copying Access forms to VB
Author Message
 copying Access forms to VB

Here is the delimma, I've spent months on getting an Access front end built
for a database and now I've been tasked with putting it into VB 6.  How (if
any) can you port or move or copy the forms and their functionality into VB
so I don't have to do it manually through VB.  I'm sure I can get it done
but it would be so much easier if there is a way to do it otherwise.  Thanks
for the help..

BTW -- > lots of great posts on this newsgroup, I've used your expertise
over and over.. again thanks

Tim

Sun, 13 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 copying Access forms to VB

Tony Toews has links to a number of products that purport to convert from
Access to VB near the bottom of the page at
http://www.granite.ab.ca/accsmstr.htm  Make sure you read the comments,
though: these products are notoriously incomplete.

HTH

--

Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
Beer, Wine and Database Programming. What could be better?

Quote:

> Here is the delimma, I've spent months on getting an Access front end
built
> for a database and now I've been tasked with putting it into VB 6.  How
(if
> any) can you port or move or copy the forms and their functionality into
VB
> so I don't have to do it manually through VB.  I'm sure I can get it done
> but it would be so much easier if there is a way to do it otherwise.
Thanks
> for the help..

> BTW -- > lots of great posts on this newsgroup, I've used your expertise
> over and over.. again thanks

> Tim

Sun, 13 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can I Use Access Form like VB Form - Part 2

2. Can I Use Access Form like VB Form?

3. vb.net windows forms ... copy from clipboard

4. VB Form not running like Access Form

5. Convert an Microsoft Access Form to a VB Form

6. Converting Access Forms to VB Forms

7. VB forms to Access forms converter?

8. Converting MS Access forms to VB forms

9. Converting Access forms to VB forms

10. copy a VB Form to MS Word

11. Converting Access Forms to VB Forms

12. Convert Access forms to VB forms