OT: Grids Advice
Author Message
 OT: Grids Advice

Hello

I'm writting a new application in Visual Basic 6, and i want change grid
control, to a better one grid...
Some one has listen about?

Infragistics (UltraGrid) ?
FarPoint (Spread)?
Janus GridEx?
ComponentOne (TrueDB Grid)?

Can some one recommend one?

Regards
Sguindaw
--
Sguindaw -> "gesteo onis: hacer que las cosas sean"

Mon, 19 Dec 2005 01:33:53 GMT
 OT: Grids Advice

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 OT: Grids Advice

I've used the com version of the Janus grid for 3 years now and I can't
reccomend it highly enough
mass of features, very stable, and very quick customer support

I haven't tried the others mainly due to the Janus grid being all that I
needed

Hope this helps

Mark

Quote:
> Hello

> I'm writting a new application in Visual Basic 6, and i want change grid
> control, to a better one grid...
> Some one has listen about?

> Infragistics (UltraGrid) ?
> FarPoint (Spread)?
> Janus GridEx?
> ComponentOne (TrueDB Grid)?

> Can some one recommend one?

> Regards
> Sguindaw
> --
> Sguindaw -> "gesteo onis: hacer que las cosas sean"

Mon, 19 Dec 2005 01:45:58 GMT

1. OT: Grids Advice

2. OT looking for advice from programmer(s)

3. OT TrueDB Grid 5.0 How to get the current row on mouse click

4. Advice on creating 'grid' data form

5. Grid Advice

6. Advice needed on sensible grid population

7. Grid Advice

8. GRID.VBX : Need Advice or Help

9. Advice needed on sensible grid population

10. Advice on writing realtime grid bound to database

11. data grids/ms flex grids

12. True DB Grid 5.0 - Sort a grid