ADO Libary or ADO Data control?
Author Message
 ADO Libary or ADO Data control?

I what to ask wether the ADO code libary (Dim at Runtime) Or ADODC is
faster?
Coz I have a form that have to query three recordsets !

And I want my query resultset has a realtime update even when other user
change the data I can see the changes !! Is it I have to use ...

RS.open "select * from Table","DSN=SQL",adopenDynamic,adLockOptimistic

Is that i can only use the adOpenDynamic ??? Coz I notice that while I open
the resultset as adopendynamic , it's used up lots of bandwidth!!! How can I
make it faster?

Edwin

Fri, 01 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ADO Libary or ADO Data control?

2. ADO data control 6.0 and ADO data object 2.1 conflict

3. Bind an ado recordset directly to an ado data control (adodc)

4. Using ADO w/ADO data control date problems

5. use ado control, ado object or data environment?

6. ADO Data Control conflicts with ADO 2.5 Library

7. ADO Update on ADO Data Control

8. ADO 2.7 Libary Question?

9. ADO ADO ADO ADO ADO VB examples / samples book wanted

10. Using ADO Data Control on User Control as Data Source

11. Create User Control as Data Source Using ADO Data Control

12. ADO Control against ADO 2.1 and ADO 2.0