Can I put checkbox/combobox in Datagrid?
Author Message
 Can I put checkbox/combobox in Datagrid?

thanx for listening...

Thu, 02 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Can I put checkbox/combobox in Datagrid?
Hi,   Not in the standard grid that comes with VB.  You can use a checkbox
control and hide it or make it visible as needed but your best option is to
either upgrade the DBgrid control to the professional version from Apex or
look at one of the other 3rd party grid controls

--

Sincerely,
Todd B - Agendum Software

AgTransform - Major Update!! Now has 'true' translucency!  Create forms,
dialogs and more with 'see through' screens! All using point and click
functionality - NO Code!

Quote:
> thanx for listening...

Thu, 02 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Can I put checkbox/combobox in Datagrid?
I'm using Apex grid control to make a check box.  Apex also allows you
to set the whole column to a check box (check out properties->values
tab->Presentation combo box).  My application has unique requirements
to shove more than boolean data into a field but if it is boolean then
I display it as a check box.

Apex can be found at:  http://www.apexsc.com

Here's a sample of my code:

   Dim Item As New TrueOleDBGrid60.ValueItem
   With dbgFlags.Columns("oflg_sDataValue").ValueItems
      Item.Value = "TRUE"
      Item.DisplayValue = LoadPicture(ImagePath & "chkon95.bmp")
      .Add Item

      Item.Value = "FALSE"
      Item.DisplayValue = LoadPicture(ImagePath & "chkoff95.bmp")
      .Add Item

      .Translate = True
   End With

Now I'm writing a click event to toggle the value of boolean values.

Good Luck
:-DeK

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 05 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to put checkbox, combobox, other in the msgrid control

2. How do I put checkboxes in a datagrid column

3. Putting checkboxes inside a DataGrid

4. checkbox and combobox in a datagrid?

5. Combobox and checkbox in oledb datagrid

6. Checkbox format in datagrid not showing checkboxes

7. Checkbox format in datagrid not showing checkboxes

8. How to put checkboxes in new fields

9. Use a checkbox without putting it on a form

10. Putting a checkBox in a DBGrid Col

11. Putting a checkbox on a toolbar

12. How do I put CheckBoxes into List?