Deleting a table from Access database - VB4 32 Pro
Author Message
 Deleting a table from Access database - VB4 32 Pro

Sorry folks, I guess this is very simple but ...

I have coded up  for creation and modification of tables but I'm damned
if I get get my code to delete a table from the Access db.  I must be
reading the Help stuff wrong.

I keep heading back to:

      MyDatabase.MyTableDefs.Delete

but it don't work.

Advice would be much appreciated.
--
Simon Tushingham

Wed, 23 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Deleting a table from Access database - VB4 32 Pro

Quote:
>Sorry folks, I guess this is very simple but ...

>I have coded up  for creation and modification of tables but I'm damned
>if I get get my code to delete a table from the Access db.  I must be
>reading the Help stuff wrong.

>I keep heading back to:

>      MyDatabase.MyTableDefs.Delete

>but it don't work.

>Advice would be much appreciated.

Sorry folks again :) I solved it - spent a couple of hours using on-line
help + ref books, then nipped over to http://www.citilink.com/~jgarrick/
vbasic/ for 2 minutes & sorted it out. The site is good though the
answer to my prob. was actually the proverbial "strike me between the
eyes" so I can't comment on whether it was my (eventual) logic or this
guy/gal which did the stuff.
--
Simon Tushingham

Thu, 24 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can't delete all records from some tables - VB4/32 - NWind.mdb sample

2. VB4.0 Win 32/Pro - Access 7.0 Security problem

3. After VB4 Pro 32-bit Install ven2232.olb not found displayed on VB4 startup

4. sequential add to access 97/vb4/32 database

5. Fastest MDB Database Access from VB4/32

6. Unable to open Access 2.0 database from VB4-32

7. A colour question (Win 95 and VB4 Pro 32 bit)

8. HELP with file lists and vb4 32 pro

9. 32-bit VB4 Pro in Win 95 crashes

10. Compressing files with VB4 32 Pro edition

11. Global Shorcut key in VB4 Pro 32-bit

12. SETFOCUS command in VB4 Pro (32-Bit)