Visual Basic and Clipper Dbf/Ntx Files
Author Message
 Visual Basic and Clipper Dbf/Ntx Files

I am using Artemis software to access clipper dbf and ntx files. On an
Terminal Server Station on the local drive the data is not saved to the
drive when a commit command is given. If is issue a command to close the
file the data is written to the disk. If I map the local drive as a network
drive and run the application on the mapped network drive the data is saved
on a commit command. It seems to be a buffering problem and I would like any
help with this.

Thanks

Tue, 27 Sep 2005 02:14:49 GMT

1. using Clipper DBF files with NTX indexes

2. Use of dbf, ntx Clipper file

3. Clipper dbf-ntx via odbc

4. VB 5.0 and Clipper index NTX files (Help )

5. Looking for a DLL for VB to access Clipper NTX file

6. VB 5.0 and Clipper index files NTX ( I need Help)

7. Accessing Clipper Index Files through VB (.ntx)

8. DBF/NTX files in VB6

9. NTX indexes on DBF files within VB

10. How can i open *.dbf and *.ntx files

11. How can i open *.dbf and *.ntx files

12. dbf files indexed with clipper and access