BeginTrans|Commit|Rollback
Author Message
 BeginTrans|Commit|Rollback

I am trying to use the Workspace.BeginTrans methods with VB4.0 to do some
additions and updates to an Access95 database. What is the proper syntax to
do that? Due to some reason, it is not recognizing these commands, it
updates the database even without the Commit and gives me an error when I
try to rollback(says "trying to use Rollback without BeginTrans")
Please help...

Thanks,
CJ Singh

Sun, 01 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 BeginTrans|Commit|Rollback

->I am trying to use the Workspace.BeginTrans methods with VB4.0 to do
some
->additions and updates to an Access95 database. What is the proper
syntax to
->do that? Due to some reason, it is not recognizing these commands,
it
->updates the database even without the Commit and gives me an error
when I
->try to rollback(says "trying to use Rollback without BeginTrans")

There are any number of operations that can trash a transaction in
progress. Refresh statements and unloading Forms while a transaction
is active are just a couple.

You can find more info on this in MS KB (http://www.microsoft.com/kb)
article Q110722.

Paul
~~~~

Wed, 04 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. BeginTrans Commit RollBack

2. BeginTrans, Commit, RollBack

3. Begintrans/Commit/Rollback

4. VB4 - Commit or Rollback without BeginTrans. (Error 3034)

5. Commit or Rollback without BeginTrans Error

6. VB4 - Commit or Rollback without BeginTrans. (Error 3034)

7. Please HELP!!! BeginTrans, Commit, Rollback...NEED TO DELIVER TOMORROW!!!!!

8. Please HELP!!! BeginTrans, Commit, Rollback...NEED TO DELIVER TOMORROW!!!!!

9. VB3 err:Commit or RollBack without BeginTrans, but the BeginTrans is there!

10. Using BeginTrans, Commit Trans

11. Begintrans-Commit with SQL-Server7??

12. Cost of Begintrans/Commit