runtime error 713
Author Message
 runtime error 713

Hi there,

I have made an application with Visual Basic 6 under Win98.
But when i want to start the application at a windows Nt machine
i get the runtime error 713. I have checked what causes the fault.
It seems like windows nt can not work with datareports or dataenvironments.
does anyone had this problem before and  knows the solution.

Thx
Mark

Sat, 24 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 runtime error 713
NT can definitely run datareports and dataenvironments.  Did you load the
associated DLL's for these components?  No idea what error 713.  But it
sounds more like you are missing some components on the NT machine than
anything else.  Did you update the MDAC on the NT machine?

Quote:
> Hi there,

> I have made an application with visual Basic 6 under Win98.
> But when i want to start the application at a windows Nt machine
> i get the runtime error 713. I have checked what causes the fault.
> It seems like windows nt can not work with datareports or
dataenvironments.
> does anyone had this problem before and  knows the solution.

> Thx
> Mark

Sat, 24 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 runtime error 713

posted to microsoft.public.vb.database:

Quote:
>Hi there,

>I have made an application with visual Basic 6 under Win98.
>But when i want to start the application at a windows Nt machine
>i get the runtime error 713. I have checked what causes the fault.
>It seems like windows nt can not work with datareports or dataenvironments.
>does anyone had this problem before and  knows the solution.

>Thx
>Mark

When in doubt search the MS KB with the error message or the error
number.

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q248/0/55.ASP

Sun, 25 May 2003 08:11:28 GMT

1. runtime error 713

2. Help with RunTime Error 713

3. Runtime error 713 ?

4. Can not get Crystal Reports to open: Runtime Error 713

5. RunTime Error 713 ??

6. Help with RunTime Error 713

7. Runtime Error 713 PLEASE HELP

8. Runtime Error 713 Class Not Registered

9. VB5 Setup Wizard RunTime error 713 Class not Registered

10. Runtime Error 713

11. Runtime Error 713 - Class Not Registered - HELP !!!

12. What is Runtime Error 713 ????