NEED EXTRA CASH ???
Author Message
 NEED EXTRA CASH ???

$$$BIG MONEY ON THE NET$$$

DO YOU WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN............AND PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE
AS WELL AS MANY OTHERS. ISN'T IT A GREAT FEELING TO BE ABLE TO GIVE!
WELL I HAD SOME REAL FUN THE OTHER DAY AS I PULLED OUT 6 FIVE DOLLAR
BILLS AND PUT THEM IN AN ENVELOPE AND MAILED THEM OFF TO PEOPLE I'VE
NEVER MET. OH WHAT A GOOD FEELING, AND I HAD A GENUINE GRIN FROM EAR
TO EAR WHEN I DID IT. IF YOU WANT THAT SAME FEELING AND A CHANCE TO
MAKE SOME EXTRA INCOME FOR YOURSELF, AND I MEAN $50,000 PLUS, PLEASE
TAKE THE TIME TO READ THE FOLLOWING.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ THIS ONE IS MUCH DIFFERENT THAN THE OTHERS $$$$$$$$$$$$$
                   LESS VOLUME AND A LOT MORE MONEY
  THIS IS A BRAND NEW PROGRAM AS OF MARCH 1, 1997, YOU'RE IN ON THE
                            GROUND FLOOR!
         PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS IN IT'S ENTIRETY.
AND EVERY ONE A FIVE DOLLAR BILL. I DON'T EXPECT THE VOLUME THE
OTHERS MAY ENJOY BUT IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT WE WON'T NEED THE VOLUME
TO MAKE THIS SUCCESSFUL, LESS VOLUME IS BETTER! DON'T GET ME WRONG
THOUGH I BELIEVE YOU WILL MAKE AT LEAST $50,000 OR MORE IN A TWO
MONTH PERIOD WITHOUT THE THOUSANDS OF ENVELOPES.

THIRD, INSTEAD OF SENDING OUT ONLY 5 LIKE THE OTHER ONES ARE DOING I
WANT THE LIST TO BE 6.

PLEASE DON'T CHEAT THIS PROGRAM. JUST MAKE THE NECESSARY NAME CHANGES
BE FAIR AND HONEST AND IT WILL WORK FOR YOU.

FOLLOW THESE STEPS CAREFULLY

1ST STEP
Print this letter out so you can use it for reference in the near
future. Now, copy this letter in its entirety.
Next you need to pull up notepad and paste it.
Next pull down the file menu in notepad and save as Newsltr.txt in a
directory where you won't forget where it is at.
Now you have a copy of this letter you can use later to paste to the
news letters.

You now have a printed letter that you can use to send off 5 dollars
to each of the 6 people listed. It is best at this time to edit
your saved file newsltr.txt and move the top name off and the
second goes to the top and the third goes to the second and so on.
You will now add your name at the bottom of the list. The next step
is to pull down the file menu and hit the save as again and save it as
the same name newsltr.txt.

IS IT LEGAL?

THIS IS A SERVICE AND IS A 100% LEGAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY WHICH IS
COVERED IN TITLE 18, SECTION 1302 AND 1342 OF THE POSTAL AND LOTTERY
LAWS. There will be much less volume and this is achieved by sending
five dollars instead of one dollar. Not everyone will be able to
participate at a cost of $30.00 plus postage. Hey I don't have a lot
of money but I do take chances at times and I am willing to take this
very inexpensive gamble. We are not talking a whole lot of money here
and you know what a good feeling it is to be able to give. Remember
this, you are creating a database for a home based business utilizing
the internet. And that is exactly what I am doing, I will be starting
an internet home based business and I will use each and every one of
the addresses I get back to market my new business.

2nd Step

You need to use a word processor and type the words: "Please add my
name and address to your mailing list." Now print out 6 of these and
put them aside. Now using your envelope software, or you can use long
hand, enter the 6 addresses on 6 envelopes from the printed copy you
made of this letter. Next place an Australian $5 bill into each piece
of paper and trifold the A4. Then put the A4 and money in
the envelope ready to mail the following day.

Mailing list:

1. D Wood
   5451 Beach Court
   Denver Colorado  80221

2. W Roughton
   PO Box 385205
   Waikoloa, Hawaii  96738

3. Boxholder
   PO Box 208
   Kailua-Kona, Hawaii  96740

4. B Waugh
   PO Box 355
   Hernando, Florida  34442

5. Auscan Trading
   PO Box Y3485
   East St Georges Tce
   Perth WA 6832
   Australia

6. Manuel Patty
   PO Box 254
   Goodwood SA 5034
   Australia

3rd Step:

NETSCAPE USERS:

Now that you have edited this letter and added your name at the bottom
I will tell you an easy way to submit the new letter in a number of
news groups. Open the news groups and by right clicking your mouse
button hit the show all news groups. Now be careful where you enter
your letter, I have found it works best utilizing groups around the
200 mark or less, not the 2,000, only because you are entered at the
bottom and it can be hard to find. Now hit the To: News button at the
upper left. Enter in the subject line only, something like $$Bigger
Money$$. Now open your notepad, open the file newsltr.txt and from the
edit menu hit select all. Now pull down the edit menu again and hit
copy. Now minimize notepad. In the area to type use your right mouse
button and hit paste. Now hit the send button and that is all you have
to do.

You can post to four at a time by highlighting the first news group
and holding down the shift key click on the 4th one down and then hit
the To: News button and you can post to four at a time. Try to post to
at least 250 news groups or more. Remember the more you post the more
money you will make.

MS INTERNET EXPLORER:

It's just as easy. Holding down the left mouse button, highlight this
entire article, then press the 'CTRL' key and 'C' Key at the same time
to copy this article. Then print the article for your records to have
the names of those you will be sending $5.00 to. NEXT go to Internet News
and click 'New Message'. Type in your fancy subject and click the large
window below. Paste your article into the message window. Now re-highlight
the article and re-copy it so you have the changes... then all you have
to do is click on 'Create a New Message', paste the article, click on
'News Groups' and select all the news groups you want to post it to.
When you have clicked on at least 250 groups just click the 'POST' icon
and your article will be posted to all your selected groups.

TRY TO STAGGER THE POSTS SO YOU WON'T BE BLAMED FOR SPAMING. THERE ARE
ABOUT 20,000 NEWS GROUPS AND ABOUT 40 MILLION PEOPLE ON THE NET
SO GOOD LUCK TO YOU, TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS.

REMEMBER BE FAIR - SEND THE MONEY - $5.00 EACH - AND DON'T TINKER WITH
THE NAMES IN THE LIST BECAUSE IF YOU DO THIS PROGRAM WILL NOT WORK.

A TIP THAT I LEARNED THE HARD WAY.....NETSCAPE USERS PULL DOWN THE
OPTIONS MENU AND HIT MAIL AND NEWS PREFERENCES. NOW HIT IDENTITY THEN

WANT. IF YOU DO THIS YOU WON'T RECEIVE A TON OF GARBAGE MAIL LIKE I HAD
TO PUT UP WITH. PS DON'T FORGET TO PUT BACK YOUR REAL EMAIL ADDRESS
WHEN YOU FINISH POSTING YOUR MESSAGES.

*********************I DO WISH YOU THE BEST OF EVERYTHING**************

Wed, 01 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. $$ Need Extra Cash $$