Need help: Using Visual Basic 6.0 to create Modules in Access 97
Author Message
 Need help: Using Visual Basic 6.0 to create Modules in Access 97

Yes, it's times for the big cross post.

Problem:

I can create an access 8.0 database using VB code successfully, including
tables, queries, etc. What I also need to do is create a module and populate
it with code - FROM Visual Basic.

I can successfully do this with a New Access.Application etc etc, but I need
a way to do it that doesn't require the user to have Access installed on
their machine.

If anyone has any ideas on how to accomplish this... My time is running out
*grin*

Sun, 22 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need help: Using Visual Basic 6.0 to create Modules in Access 97

2. Need to covert an access 97 database to Visual Basic 6.0

3. Problem using Access 97 Database Password in Visual Basic 6.0

4. Problem using Access 97 Database Password in Visual Basic 6.0

5. Help needed for error using visual basic and Excel 96-97

6. Access 97 to Visual Basic 6.0

7. Access 97 and Visual Basic 6.0

8. Calling Visual Basic Modules from Access 97

9. Access 97 and Visual Basic 6.0

10. Web Application Using ASP, Visual Basic 6.0, ADO, Access - RESOURCES NEEDED

11. Creating Modules in Access 97 using vba code

12. Need help coding simple module in Access 97