Help please!!!..Illegal Operation in MSJET35.DLL
Author Message
 Help please!!!..Illegal Operation in MSJET35.DLL

I am endeavouring to find out why I am getting an Illegal Operation.  This
happens when I try to set my Data "RecordSource".  I am using VB5 and can
access my Access 97 Database but cannot set the RecordSource as VB5 shuts
down with an Illegal Operation.  Could you please help, I am a new user to
VB5 and cannot find answers anywhere on how to fix this.  Thanks in
advance.

SEAN

Fri, 04 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. MSJET35.dll then USER.exe Illegal page fault problems

2. MSJET35.dll then USER.exe Illegal page fault problems

3. MSJET35.dll then USER.exe Illegal page fault problems

4. Illegal operation (MSRD2X35.DLL and MSVBVM60.DLL)

5. Illegal operation,Spsswin, Ole32.dll

6. Application problem - Illegal Operation oc25.dll

7. !!HELP!! ILLEGAL OPERATION CRASH

8. !!HELP!! illegal operation crash

9. Help!! DdeConnect causing Illegal Operation using NetDDE

10. Invalid Page Fault in MSJET35.DLL - Help!

11. Help, IPFs in MSJET35.DLL

12. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,