Refresh links in Access Database with VB 6.0 SP4
Author Message
 Refresh links in Access Database with VB 6.0 SP4

I have a database (Access 2000) that has many linked tables in it.  Visual
Basic is my user interface.  I sometimes need to refresh the links of those
tables, since the backend database will get moved from time to time.
Currently I am using a DataEnvironment to connect to the database.  Any help
is appreciated!

Kyle Stall

Mon, 15 Dec 2003 06:08:26 GMT

1. Refresh links in Access Database with VB 6.0 SP4

2. Problems opening Access 2k DB with VB 6.0 SP4

3. Crystal 6.0 Pro, Web Server, ODBC link, and refresh

4. VB 6.0 + SP4 and XP

5. Access Link Tabellen in VB 6.0 weiterbearbeiten

6. VB 6.0 w/ sp4 in win2k

7. VB6 (SP4) Data Control - Access 2000 Password Database

8. List boxes do not change on a database refresh in Visual Basic 6.0 SP5

9. VB & Access Database - Refreshing Search Boxes

10. Access btreive database with VB 6.0

11. DataCombo linked to Database refresh problem in VB6

12. Using Access Database in VB 6.0