Btrieve 6.15
Author Message
 Btrieve 6.15

I posted this message almost tow weeks ago and  I did not get any

I am using Visual Basic 6.0 on Win98 and would like to know how to access
Btrieve 6.15 data files.

Do I need special dll files or what?  I searched the VB6 help files and did
not come up with any good answers.

Is there a web site that explains Btrieve files and there access?

Thanks in advance.
Wayne

Sun, 08 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Btrieve 6.15
Try going to http://www.pervasive.com

In addition you will have better luck posting this question in the
newsgroup comp.databases.btrieve

VB 4 had support for Btrieve files, but it was taken out for VB 5's
release.  Pervasive sells an SDK for accessing the files directly.
There used to be another company that sold an ActiveX control to easily
work with the files, but I believe Pervasive bought that company and now
distributes the control themselves.

Quote:
> I posted this message almost tow weeks ago and  I did not get any

> I am using Visual Basic 6.0 on Win98 and would like to know how to
access
> Btrieve 6.15 data files.

> Do I need special dll files or what?  I searched the VB6 help files
and did
> not come up with any good answers.

> Is there a web site that explains Btrieve files and there access?

> Thanks in advance.
> Wayne

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 09 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB3 or VB5 / Btrieve - How to connect to Btrieve 6.15 Files

2. VB3 or VB5 / Btrieve - How to connect to Btrieve 6.15 Files

3. A big tip for all using Crystal with Btrieve 6.15

4. ODBC drivers for Btrieve 6.15 needed

5. VB and Btrieve 6.15

6. Btrieve 6.15 won't create more than 1 index?

7. Access2000 - format 6152346.00 to 6.15 ???

8. Betrieve (6.15) and VB6

9. Btrieve - How can I access Btrieve files in VB 5.0

10. BTRIEVE: STATUS 95 when saving a BTRIEVE file URGENT!!! I NEED HELP!!!!!!

11. Not VB but Crystal v6.0 for Btrieve, Btrieve backend and Visual Foxpro table for complicated report

12. btrieve